Course Duration: 60 Hours
Packages: INR 12 LPA (Fresher)
The JNCIA-Junos certification is designed for networking professionals with beginner-intermediate knowledge of networking. The written exam verifies your understanding of the core functionality of the NTSglobal Junos OS.
Because JNCIA-Junos provides a core understanding of the NTSglobal core operating system, it serves as the baseline certification for multiple certification tracks:
- Data Center Certification Track
- Enterprise Routing and Switching Certification Track
- Service Provider Routing and Switching Certification Track
Networking Fundamentals :
Be able to identify the concepts and functionality of various fundamental elements of networking.
- Collision domains and broadcast domains
- The function of routers and switches
- Optical network fundamentals – SONET/SDH, OTN
- Ethernet networks
- Layer 2 addressing, including address resolution
- IPv4 and IPv6 fundamentals
- Layer 3 / IP addressing, including subnet masks
- Subnetting and supernetting
- Decimal to binary conversion
- Longest match routing
- Connection-oriented vs. connectionless protocols
JUNOS Fundamentals :
Be able to identify the concepts and functionality of the core elements of the Junos OS.
- Juno’s device portfolio – product families, general functionality
- Software architecture
- Control and forwarding planes
- Routing Engine and Packet Forwarding Engine
- Protocol daemons
- Transit traffic processing
- Exception traffic
User Interfaces :
Be able to identify the concepts, operation, and functionality of the Junos user interfaces.
- CLI functionality
- CLI modes
- CLI navigation
- CLI Help
- Filtering output
- Active vs. candidate configuration
- Reverting to previous configurations
- Modifying, managing, and saving configuration files
- Viewing, comparing, and loading configuration files
- J-Web – core/common functionality
Junos Configuration Basics :
Be able to identify the main elements for configuring Juno devices.
- Factory-default state
- Initial configuration
- User accounts
- Login classes
- User authentication methods
- Interface types and properties
- Configuration groups
- Additional initial configuration elements – NTP, SNMP, Syslog, etc.
- Configuration archival • Logging and tracing
- Rescue configuration
Describe how to configure the basic components of a Juno device.
Operational Monitoring and Maintenance :
Be able to identify methods of monitoring and maintaining Junos devices
- Show commands
- Monitor commands
- Interface statistics and errors
- Network tools – ping, traceroute, telnet, SSH, etc.
- Real-time performance monitoring (RPM)
- Junos OS installation
- Software upgrades
- Powering on and shutting down Junos devices
- Root password recovery
Routing Fundamentals :
Be able to identify basic routing concepts and functionality for Junos devices.
- Packet forwarding concepts
- Routing tables
- Routing vs. forwarding tables
- Route preference
- Routing instances
- Static routing
- Advantages of /use cases for dynamic routing protocols
Describe how to configure and monitor basic routing elements for a Junos device.
Routing Policy and Firewall Filters :
Be able to identify the concepts and functionality of routing policy and firewall filters on Junos devices.
- Default routing policies
- Import and export policies
- Routing policy flow
- Effect of Policies on routes and routing tables
- Policy structure and terms
- Policy match criteria, match types, and actions
- Firewall filter concepts
- Filter match criteria and actions
- Effect of Filters on packets
- Unicast reverse path forwarding (RPF)
Describe how to configure and monitor routing policies and firewall filters on a Junos device.
FROM THIS CLASS
CLOUD TECHNOLOGIES COURSE
CYBER SECURITY COURSE
FIREWALL COMBO COURSE
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE
NTS GLOBAL /Nirmaan Techno Solutions LLP
H.No: 1-29-1000/H-199,2nd Floor,
Road No.5, near MRO Office, KPHB Colony, Phase-II
Hyderabad – 500072